Monday, April 2, 2012

Oops...

Well I guess I'm not very good at all about posting to this blog! Oops! In my defense I've been a bit busy. :) Baby Netrabile arrived at the beginning of February and life hasn't been the same since.  William is keeping us on our toes but we're loving every minute of it. Each day brings something new and Dileep and I have loved watching him to see what new facial expression he'll show us that day.  He's getting so big and we've already had to pack up the newborn clothes and switch to the the 3 month size.

We have been very luck with the weather this winter so we've been able to do a lot of walking outside. With record highs in the 80s we had to make a switch to short sleeve onesies for William. He loves going for walks and pretty much falls asleep as soon as I click his car seat into his stroller. The fresh air helps him to sleep at night too so it's a double bonus!

The cats are doing great with adjusting to life with a baby brother. They love to sniff him and check in once in awhile to make sure we're taking good care of him. They get very concerned when he is crying and check on him before they decide we have it handled and they run to the other room for some peace and quiet.

We're getting into a pretty good routine and William is starting to sleep in longer chunks at night so there is future hope of sleeping more than 3 hours in a row for us! When William is awake he loves playing with the Rainforest stuff that he got as hand me downs from his cousins. He especially loves the butterflies and lights of the gym.  He has lots to say and has plenty of smiles when playing with that! Dileep and I keep trying to capture the fun on video, but every time the camera is pointed at him he gets really quiet and serious. Maybe someday we'll get a good video!

No comments:

Post a Comment